At The District at Greenville Apartments, we believe it is important to offer an array of floor plan options so prospective residents can find the apartment home that best suits their lifestyle. You can choose from a variety of one, two, or three bedroom apartment homes
. Each apartment includes an open kitchen, a living room, a dining area, an abundance of storage space, a utility room, and the corresponding number of bathrooms and bedrooms. Endless amenities are at your fingertips including faux granite countertops, European-style wood flooring, large, oval garden tubs, and full-size washers and dryers. Our community serves as an extension of your indoor living space where you can enjoy everything from our resort-style swimming pool with a sun shelf to our high-end clubhouse. With a generous selection of floor plans, in addition to our highly-appointed amenities, you're dream home awaits you at The District at Greenville.
- Spectacular 1, 2, & 3 Bedroom Floor Plans
- Nine-Foot Ceilings
- European-Style Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Walk Through Kitchens w/ Island Bar
- Laminate Stone Countertops
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Large Walk-In Closets
- Large Roman Soaking Tubs
- Storage Closets Available
- 2" Blinds
- Pre-Wired for Intrusion Alarms
- Pre-Wired for Technology
- Private Patio or Balcony
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 150 lb each, One time Fee $250.00, Rent $15.00, Deposit $250.00
- Comments: Breed Restrictions: Any hybrid or mixed breed with any of the following: Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, American Bull Dog, German Shepherd, Malamute, Rottweiler, Doberman, Dalmatian, Akita, Chow, Presa Canario. This list is not all inclusive of all breeds and Management has final approval.
The District at Greenville is a pet-friendly apartment community and provides a wonderful place for you and your pets to live. Companion animals are known to better our physical health and mental well-being. They also ensure a more active social life and lower stress at work. With all these benefits, we understand why you would want to have a lovable companion to greet you upon your return every evening which is why at The District at Greenville, we welcome pets with open arms and free treats in the community office!